Posted 1 year ago
Roles and Responsibilities
- Analyze security systems on a regular basis and look for ways to enhance them.
- Identify gaps and develop countermeasures in existing systems. Find an affordable solution to cybersecurity problem.
- Understand the requirements for software, hardware, and the Internet while adapting to the business environment.
- Create best practices and security standards for the organization. Test the company’s software, firmware, and firewalls.
- Assist coworkers with cybersecurity, software, hardware, or IT issues.
- Install and use software such as firewalls and data encryption programs.
- Developing automation scripts to handle and track incidents.
- Testing security solutions using industry standard analysis criteria.
An ideal candidate will have the following attributes
- Ability to prioritize initiatives
- Comfortable operating in a fast paced environment.
- Excellent communique capabilities.
- Certifications like CISSP, GSEC, CEH or CISM preferred.
- An know-how of first-class practices and the way to enforce them at a business-wide level.
- At least 2 years’ experience in the cybersecurity industry.
- Critical questioning capabilities and the capacity to solve problems as they rise up.